Planning Your Week
Life throws us many changes and sometimes we aren’t sure where to start to get back on track. Keeping routine as much as possible can help through unknown transitions.
Here is a quick exercise to help you plan your week and keep on Routine.
Grab a weekly calendar or write one out on a page. Here is an example below:
- Write out your obligations for the week. Things that may not be flexible like work hours, school, meetings, etc.
- Fill in your ideal time for waking up and going to sleep.
- Highlight times that are flexible for other obligations
- In those highlighted times start scheduling in times for things you would like to spend time on. For example, workout, meal prep, family or friends, homework, t.v., personal time.
- Keep the calendar visible throughout the week.